This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i sign up for twitter?
11-09-2012, 09:05 PM
should i sign up for twitter?
what is twitter for? and r kids r on twitter? or just fb and im 14 and give me full details what twitter is about

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:13 PM

Its good for following celebrities but don't post any personal information on facebook or twitter! Maybe wait till you are 16?

Ads

You should check out their website if you want all the details.

I personally think it's a waste of time but some people really love it!

Twitter is an amazing social network. It is similar to Facebook in the sense that you are sharing your thought with your friends but it seems it is much more versatile because unlike Facebook you are not going to offend your friends by posting something every hour of the day and filling up someones news feed. Twitter is a place to say what what you cannot say on Facebook. You can share your thoughts if something is on your mind, if you want to let your friends know where you are you can share your location, you can share picture (TwitPic) but they will not collect in an album because twitter is more of a timeline of your life. You can join in on trending topics, and you can hashtag something like if you are hanging out with your friends you can hashtag (i.e. #hangingwithfriends) and then you can later search for certain hashtags when you were enjoying your friends company and see what you were doing to reminisce the good times. I would recommend twitter and encourage your friends to get one, it is a lot of fun.