This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If a guy never mentions his girlfriend in conversation, is this an indication that he is unhappy?
11-09-2012, 09:07 PM
If a guy never mentions his girlfriend in conversation, is this an indication that he is unhappy?
The only reason I even know he has a girlfriend is because of his facebook relationship status. If he never mentions anything about her, do you think that means that he's not really into her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:15 PM

It could mean he's trying to be sneaky, also.

Ads

No the reason he doesn't mention her is because he assumes you know about her. Why, have you sparked up a convo like this "Hey, how's your girlfriend today?" no? Then why would he talk about her?

not at all, he could just want to keep the relationship private...

I feel like when your dating somebody and you really like them, you cant help but to talk about them. In my opinion if he hasnt mentioned her, I dont think he's that happy. Just my advice. Oh and on facebook does it just say " in a relationship" or in a relationship with _____" because if it just says in a relationship, maybe he just hasnt changed it yet.

But overall, I dont think he's that happy if he hasnt mentioned her. Or there is that small chance he's trying to be creepy. I would ask about her.