This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it normal to make up little lies for fun?
11-09-2012, 09:08 PM
Is it normal to make up little lies for fun?
I've been with my girlfriend for over 10 months, and i occasionally catch her making up little lies just because she is bored. They're usually not anything big or something to get upset about but it just seems a little unusual to me. And today she wrote on her facebook that she was sad because she lost her voice, and when i asked her she was like oh yea i was just bored so i made that up... is she someone i can trust?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:16 PM

my word of advise keep Your eyes open

Ads

maybe it's for attention so someone will ask her if she's okay and stuff. just be careful

Probably not because the whole point of trust is to tell the truth and she is going to keep until it's the point that she will get good at it and will make up a lie that she will hurt you.

attention

be carefull - it can go several ways - I say stop it now with even the little if you can - before it gets really out there.

Do not trust this girl.
She is someone that may be okay as a friend, but I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with her. Because you don't know if what she is telling you is true or not. Ever.
"No, I can't come over tonight because my mom needs me to help her clean."
"Honestly, you're the first man I've ever been with sexually."
"No, I don't have herpes. Those are just pimples."
"Oh, yeah, I just had an AIDS test last month. It was negative."

She may tell you she only lies about "little things", but maybe she's lying about THAT! Who knows?

I have a friend who lies about everything, all the time. I usually pay little attention to anything he tells me, because, over the last 10 years of our friendship, I've picked up the ability to be able to tell when he's lying to me and when he's serious. And 90% of what he says about ANYTHING is a lie. And this is a professional nurse who works in a hospital operating room!