This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you like to ask?Is it illegal to record someone having sex without permission?
11-09-2012, 09:09 PM
What would you like to ask?Is it illegal to record someone having sex without permission?
I know there are laws against video, but what about audio? My friend got drunk and apparently had sex with and ex but didn't remember. the only thing is one of his girlfriends friends had called and was still on the phone. she recorded everything and posted it facebook. I can understand he deserved it because he always cheats, but my friend doesn't deserve this.
well the girl deleted the video and it can't be traced back to my friend but I know that stuff stays on face book so that's still kind of scary

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:17 PM

Yes its against the law, (at least in the uk)
and it could breach section 5 of the public order act,
especially if she gets p*ssed and assaults her,

Ads

It's illegal but I won't press charges.

Maybe it would be illegal if the person who spread the recording also said the name of person who recorded on tape. If not, maybe there will be no problem.
Look on youtube, you'll find plenty of sex voice recordings there. But no one says the name of the couple.
Law will ensnare if there are person who feel aggrieved.