This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend made a fake facebook account pretending to be a chick and added guy i slept with ?
11-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Boyfriend made a fake facebook account pretending to be a chick and added guy i slept with ?
and beat him up in person

is my boyfriend insane or something
im kinda scared of him now
i cheated on my boyfriend with this guy

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:17 PM

Insane? Maybe.

Clever? Oh, you betcha.

Ads

Yeah thats going over-board.
Thats too jealous, jsut think what he'd do to you if you were "caught" doing something....
Proceed with EXTREME caution.

you spaced the question mark away from the question.

Sounds like he is insane or something..Oh I hope you and your boyfriend weren't an item when you had slept with this other Guy...But if it was a fling from the past..Your boyfriend had no right to pick on him...

That is kind of scary because that means he is very possessive are you sure that is what you want... I would watch enough with Jennifer Lopez it will change how you feel about the whole thing the main thing is being safe

Yea he is insane.. why does it matter who you slept with before him.. im sure he wouldnt want you to go confront all the girls he has slept with.. unless you cheated on you man with this dude and the dude KNEW that yall was together when it happened.. then.. na.. hes just mad..

whoa, that's seriously unstable. Your bf might've gotten jealous, did the other guy say something to him to wind him up? he could've mentioned a girl (you) who had given it to him, he maybe made something up? you probably just need to sit your boyfriend down and ask him out straight why he did it.
And if he's making fake accounts to get to your exes, then I'd wanna talk to him about that as well :/

That's too far, he needs to realize that you have a past and that's exactly what it is, the past and he needs to leave it there and let it go. If I were you, I would take off! LOL!!

for beating him up, he should be going to jail. and locked up for some time. there is penalties for internet violence and threats and harassment, all charges to keep him in for longer than if he just beat someone up.