This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to use twitter on my iphone?
10-02-2012, 07:28 PM
How to use twitter on my iphone?
I have to admit that at this stage ofbtechnology, I don't know how effectively to use twitter on my iphone, who can help me learn how to use it? For example what are these symbols mean?@, #. How do I tweet to somebody and where do I get his response. Anything that can guide me please. Thanks for your support.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 07:36 PM

You just have to play around with it man

Ads

Go to the mobile.twitter.com webpage. This is a version of the official Twitter webpage that's automatically optimized for use and viewing on the iPhone's screen.sing in and go...

Download the twitter app by going to the app store And press search and type twitter. Download that.( you should have an apple id)

"@" is someone's nickname. When you wrote a post you can say "had a great time with @amazingdudesname"

"#" is sort of a feeling Or statement or a
Group eg

"At home #feeling like noone cares" or " had a great time at #MelbourneWaterPark"

You can message people by pressing the pen and paper down the bottom on that black bar and typing in there nickname then type the message

"Nicksanator

Wanna go to the park"

The messages you get should appear there as well.

Good luck, TwitterBug! Smile

Try this link
http://www.iphonehacks.com/2007/09/iphone-twitter.html

its pretty much the same on the computer And The @ Term is used when you are mentioning someone in a Tweet and # Is a Topic Tag So Like for Example If you are talking about Fashion it would be #Fashion you get the idea