This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do girls pay attention to who writes on their boyfriends facebook wall?
11-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Do girls pay attention to who writes on their boyfriends facebook wall?
Like, do most girlfriends care or notice if another girl is talking to you and stuff like that on facebook? Or not really?

If you saw some girl was talking or being flirtatious with your bf on facebook what would you think or do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:18 PM

I would probably get jelious, And tell him to delete the comments. o.o Or break up with him if there was something going on.

Ads

yes. and id tell him to delete her.

i dont have facebook but if a girl did that I WOULD HACK HER ACCOUNT AND STALK HER

It's only facebook, it's just banter. Ignore - it's not worth a fight.

most people notice, but they don't really pay attention all the time.
sometimes, if someone writes things that require thought, i think they must be really bored.
if they aren't telling me, personally, i don't take it too seriously.

Depends if it was one of his friends or not, my boyfriend has 3 girl-friends that he is really close with and while it drives me insane that he is so close to them i have to know to trust him.

Mind you if it was a random girl, or one of his ex's i would pay attention to him carefully over the next few days and see what happens.

i always look on my bfs facebook. and i do notice when a girl his talkin to him and i do get really jealous and it depends how bad it is wether or not i say summit

i dont really care. its usually just his family anyways

i don't get jealous, my boyfriend is with me for a reason, im not holding him here against his will you know - if some other girl wants to be flirtatious on a social networking site then by all means go for it, that doesn't change the fact that he comes home to me every night.

The bad thing about facebook is things can be taken out of context, i have a few personal jokes with my guy mates that my bf would never understand, however if he was to read them on my wall etc it would probably look as if something is going on when it isn't