This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I get jealous of celebrities?
11-09-2012, 09:09 PM
I get jealous of celebrities?
Sometimes I get jealous of celebrities. Yes I know how lucky I am and put things in perspective, yes I have my privacy and celebrities don't, blah blah blah. But it's like when I see celebrities like Lea Michele and others on twitter I get jealous of how happy they seem all the time when I struggle to be happy. I wish I could just live their lives for one day. How can I get over this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:18 PM

It is their PR agent who is posting the tweets. And it is their job to only post the things that are consistent with celebrity's image. The real life of a celebrity is more like Britney, Linday or Amy Winehouse.

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:18 PM

Simply by appreciating what you have and understanding that what you see is no more than a character made out of public relations and not the real person. You not only have "privacy", you also have the potential to be what ever you want to be. Also, compare to the problems of most people in the world, yours are incredibly small if you consider this a problem. Most people in the world do not have enough money to eat or to pay for a decent place where to live even when they work 12 hour shifts.

Again, what your see from celebrities is a character design by a whole team of experts in different fields and not the real person. Celebrities are suppose to make you feel insecure and the only thing you can do about it is to be confident about yourself and care about your own world, which I can assure you can be more interesting than the celebrity world.