This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get a popular girl to be my girlfriend in 4th grade?
11-09-2012, 09:10 PM
How can I get a popular girl to be my girlfriend in 4th grade?
She's cool, I have her number,email, and facebook. She talks with swagger. I don't want any " be yourself " answers. Please help. We go to seperate classes. There are popular people in 4th grade. We don't go to the same recess. We don't eat lunch together. She goes to recess first and then eats lunch while I eat lunch first and then I go to recess last. Please, please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:18 PM

How about you 1st start to talk to her.. On Facebook maybe like some of her statuses if you already don't, Another think you can do is start saying Hi to her in the hall if you see her. One great thing to do is if she is friends with one of your friends, and your friend is around her you can say "Hi, (friends name) and say Hi to the girl. If your talking about "swagger" You'll need to shower in the morning, smell good, make sure your shoes aren't dirty and comb your hair look neat and smell clean. Hope I could help.
Good Luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply