This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i sync twitter or myspace status with my site?
10-02-2012, 07:32 PM
How can i sync twitter or myspace status with my site?
Myspace and twitter sync each other user status. How can i sync my users status with there myspace and twitter accounts? or get there status from it?
Please Help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 07:40 PM

Ask on Myspace they are the sites

do you think that yahoo will hold the answers no...

Ads

10-02-2012, 07:40 PM

To get started, here's what you do:

1. log into MySpace
2. click My Account (in the upper right corner of the page)
3. choose Sync (from the central nav bar)
4. under Sync to Other Services, click Get Synced (to the right of the Twitter logo)
5. this will take you to Twitter's account confirmation page, where you'll be asked to confirm which account you want to sync your updates
6. check the boxes to select whether you want status updates on Twitter to update to MySpace and/or status updates on MySpace to update to Twitter (we recommend both, so you can instantly update both from either site)
7. you'll see your updated settings (if you see a double arrow between MySpace and Twitter that indicates your status updates to either will be syndicated to both; if you see an arrow from MySpace to Twitter, your MySpace updates will syndicate to Twitter, only; if you see an arrow from Twitter to MySpace, your Twitter updates will syndicate to MySpace, only)
8. if you decide you want to modify your settings, you can visit My Account and click Sync to edit your settings anytime