This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some things i can put for my facebook status to make my boyfriend feel bad about not talking to me?
11-09-2012, 09:11 PM
What are some things i can put for my facebook status to make my boyfriend feel bad about not talking to me?
Okay, so over the past week me and my boyfriend have not really talked much. and i've told him that its been bugging me and all he says is "well i can talk to you all the time" and so i would like a facebook status that i could put that would make him feel bad or one that makes him think.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:19 PM

First of all, if you really care about him you would not want to make him feel bad. There is truly nothing you can do to make him talk to you. Do you want someone to be your boyfriend that you have to ASK to talk with you? No. So relax and remember the story of the butterfly. If you try to catch it it will fly away but if you are very quiet and calm, it will come and sit on your shoulder. In other words, dont freak him out. Good luck

Ads

"bored.. Someone should hmu (:". " silence is NOT golden." "communication is the most important. Ehmmm (:". Hope this helps!

If you put a fb status that makes him feel bad and indirect and the only way your ever gonna get something through to him is indirectly. I would call him and tell him that you wanna talk, that you miss talking and that if he doesn't want to talk then there is no point in being together. Its better to be direct to him than play mind games.

You trying to make him feel bad, is putting you on the same level as him. Why would you want to do that. All boys, especially teens, do not understand how important communication is. They are like puppies, they are mostly focusing on playing with their "toys", they don't really know or care. And don't you think making him feel bad will make things worst, I know when I feel bad I tend to isolate myself.