This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get a guy to stop flirting with you so much!?
10-02-2012, 07:34 PM
How to get a guy to stop flirting with you so much!?
There's this guy from my school who never speaks to me in real life. Apparently he likes me, but on facebook and twitter, he likes everything I do, comments on everything I post, and tries to get me to talk to him on chat. He jokes around and he is really nice, makes fun of me a little and I played along for a week or two, but now everyone thinks I like him too!? He's ok, but I now find him weird and I don't want him to do that any more... But I told him once ages ago, and he stopped, but now it's started and I don't want to be mean.
Help, what should I do? Even if I am offline he still does it sometimes....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 07:42 PM

i had the exact same problem last year! honestly you've already told him so just ignore him, i know it sounds mean but theres nothing really else to do! if he talks to you on chat just keep making up excuses saying you cant talk and im sure he'll get the hint!

Ads

Hmmmm just be straight up with him, dont be rude but just tell him whats on your mind ... dont be afraid to tell the truth Smile

Good luck

i had a guy friend once that would not take the hint that i did not like him like that, but it was in person. that friendship ended in a fight. so, it is difficult to stop a guy from pursuing when he is so adamant about it.

the only thing i can suggest is, is don't respond to him any. if it's a question, you may feel the need to respond, but only do it ever so often. don't respond to personal messages very much either. don't like anything he posts or anything like that and give it some time to see if he wanes off. best of luck on this one, it's not easy! Sad

Just tell it to him! not in a harsh way something like "woah man! were your ancient ancestors typist or something balah blah.." he shouldn't get upset and so shouldn't you.
Please answer mine
http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...218AAf2U6Y

Just be honest with him. You gotta tell him the truth or he will just keep on bothering you. Let him know again in a nice way that you want it to stop. It's easier to say it on the computer thru facebook then telling him in person. Just be honest and straight up. Good Luck To You!

The more attention you give him, the more he will keep it up. Ignoring him will stop the unwanted attention over time.

People, kids especially tend to act up more are more bold on FB/internet/texting they they are in person because they are cowards and are insecure and usually lack the maturity to deal with things in person.

What exactly did you "tell him ages ago"?

First of all who cares what others think, you know you aren't interested in this kid and that is all that matters. Really there are only two things you can do to stop this kid from tagging or commenting on everything you do on FB is either to block/unfriend him or ignore him and eventually he will stop on his own. If you think about it, you are using social media and him commenting on things you like or do is part of the package so either except it or block it.

How does he bother you offline, what do you mean?