This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your honest opinion of sites like face book, my space and twitter..?
11-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Your honest opinion of sites like face book, my space and twitter..?
I don't know ... mixed feelings... I feel if you aren't my friend... why you knowing my life... But there are plenty blocks and privacy I think that was a recent add...
Weird being out the loop with family ... do i care ...? Idk.

What do you think... ?

Haters? or is it all for Love L - O - V - E "MJ"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:22 PM

"stupid".

Ads

I'm a hater lol xD... I think there borin, vein and stupid

Hate them from the bottom of my heart.

I like facebook
I hate myspace
And iv never used twitter

waist of time way to many people pretending to be something or someone they are not TOTALLY a WAIST OF TIME , hell some are not even women just pretending to be one , not my cup of tea

I've moved around a lot in my life so i have friends strung all over the US.
I also have family in Sweden and Finland.
I find myspace to be the easiest (and cheapest) way to say in contact with them.

Love and hate.

I hate that it's necessary b/c everyone is so far away and busy. In order to have connections, some of us have to resort to some time on social networking sites. I hate the narcissism of it too. I'm uncomfortable with status updates. Who cares though I do care when others post things - not always. Sometimes it's TMI. I'm sure I post TMI from time to time too.

I've met some really great people and some apparently famous people too. It's cool talking with them. It has expanded my horizons and improved my thought process.

I'm still figuring out how to best use a social networking site.

Like with most things, I think they work best when we are in control. I think sometimes we have to check if we are in control or if we only think that we are.

They serve a purpose, if you can control them and yourself and not let the site or service control you. I closed out a facebook account last week just because all kinds of requests kept coming from all kinds of people, and I do mean ALL kinds. Many of them could apparently not control themselves. Those are not REAL farms, people! No, I do not want to be a neighbor to half the world. I want some good friends, not hundreds of "friends" I know next to nothing about, other than that they need chicken coops.

Weve all fell into the trap! Without them though, i wouldnt have some of the contact with people in my childhood i dearly miss so im grateful for the part
Myspace- Past
Facebook-Present
Twitter-Future- I LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE TWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIITTTTEERRR
Myspace has no chance