This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it bad that i dont want to give my bf my passwrd to my facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Is it bad that i dont want to give my bf my passwrd to my facebook?
Okai so my boyfriend asked me for my email and password to my Facebook and I said no. Is that bad? .I mean I have nothing to hide from him I just feel like its my personal thing. That's my business and its not like we've been going out for long

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:22 PM

no thats personal info thay only u should know.

Ads

It IS your business... he can look at your wall and your friends while on his FB, but he doesn't need to be messing around with your account.

I think you did the right thing. I know I wouldn't give my passwords to anything to anyone.

If he gave your some of his password, then it's kinda of sad you wouldn't give him yours.
But otherwise, he shouldn't ask you for your password, in fact tell him to f*ck off.

That's going too far.
don't let him rule you!

No, it's not bad. He should trust you without having access to you facebook. Plus, what if you break up and he takes out revenge on your profile?

no its not bad at all, think about it, if you have a bad/nasty breakup with this guy and he as your facebook password he might do something bad...DONT GIVE IT TO HIM!!!

You are absolutely right. Face book is your business, it's your account with facebook, not him/his. Don't let him talk you into it. You just be you and don't give it out to anyone, not a boyfriend, not a friend, not a best friend, co-worker, anyone. Other wise someone could mess up your whole life, by stealing your identity, and you don't need or want that. Stand strong by your decision, don't give in. Besides what does he need it for, besides snooping. Just say no. I wish you lots of luck...Smile

No. It's not bad. Some things should just be left personal. I mean, if you give your Facebook username and password, next thing you know, he might ask for your Email username and password, then maybe ask other private things. You need to set the Privacy Boundary, let him know what he can and cannot receive from you.