This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is a good way to respond when a guy hints you to be his girlfriend?
11-09-2012, 09:14 PM
What is a good way to respond when a guy hints you to be his girlfriend?
If the guy i like is hinting me earnestly on MSN & FB to be his girlfriend but he did not ask directly, what will be a good way to say yes to him indirectly?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:22 PM

Just talk to him about it. What if he wasn't hinting it, but you tell him "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." Then he's like "What are you talking about?" That'd be pretty embarrasing.

Ads

pick me up at eight

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...038AA3Po65

ask. "just wondering, are you hitting on me? lol" then he'll say yeah or no. ask why then you say how you feel about the whole thing. maybe take it to the next step. or not lol simple

Do you like him? If you do, you could say, "Hey, I kinda like you." or you could ask him, "Do you like me?" or you could ask him, "Do you wanna go out?" These r just suggestions. Good Luck x)

like say 'you too' or ' i know thats how i feel' be subtle but definitely not hard to get

touch his balls, that's very direct isn't it? No I'm playing, ask him if he has a favorite restuarant and tell him you'd like for him to take you sometime.

It would depend on what he had said, Make it somewhat similar to the way that he said that. This could bring joy, laughs and happiness ^_^. It also depends on how close you are with him

some other ways of saying it are
-If you want to do it on Facebook, change the status to married and choose him as the partner,, i guess you can also do this to check if he really likes you, if not you could just say that it was as a joke.

-Give him a couples ring and of course have one for yourself if he asks what its for then say something like its a trust ring o.- (wink)

-Another way is, the next time you see him hug him/embrace him with a big smile

Be sure not to ignore him or be mean to him as that is practically saying (I don't want to be too sad to you, your just not my type)