This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to let boyfriend know he needs to step up his game?
11-09-2012, 09:14 PM
How to let boyfriend know he needs to step up his game?
I'm out of my boyfriend's league (according to him and everyone) and I love him but he doesn't do well with basic boyfriend things. He doesn't post statuses about me on facebook, he didn't get me anything for my birthday, etc. How can I subtly let him know that he needs to step up his game if he wants to keep me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:23 PM

Ask him if he actually cares because you don't get that vibe from him and it's important.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...719AAwfm7C

Ads

The birthday present I can understand you being upset about, but PLEASE don't expect him to put his statuses up about you. That's a very annoying habit, and people won't likely enjoy it aside from you. And leagues are horrible concepts. I honestly don't know enough about what he's doing wrong to see how he needs to "step up his game" in the first place.

I'd let him know by finding another boyfriend who is in your league and will care for and about you and give you respect and honor.