This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are liberals still on Palins a s s when she isn't even holding elected office?
11-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Why are liberals still on Palins a s s when she isn't even holding elected office?
They stalk her website pages, her twitter feeds, and articles about her 24/7 waiting, salivating for something to attack her for. Like a private citizen has any control over the federal government. It's one thing to monitor the POTUS but to spend every waking moment stalking Palin the citizen is weird. Agree?

I mean- come on. Some leftist liberal moved in next to her to get closer to her! Strange!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:23 PM

Making fun of the stupid is entertaining, fun and enjoyably. She doesn't do herself any favors by remaining in the spotlight. The poking will stop once she leaves the spotlight.

Ads

She is still in the public eye. Like you said she has web pages, twitter feeds, and articles. Just because she is not longer holding office does not mean she is not putting herself out there saying just as many stupid things as she did when she was in office.

It's so soft and round... Is that the response you were looking for?

The momentum of the TEA party terrifies them and rightfully so. She just basically represents that movement.

They are very, very afraid of her.

Because she's still talking. If she wants to be in the ring, I'm happy to oblige.

I agree that spending much time thinking about Palin is a waste of time, but she does seem to be the only person running for president in the 2012 election so far (except I suppose a sitting first-term President is almost running for a second term by definition), so it is natural that people who oppose her would not let her get away with her silly antics without commenting.

It is because she is always good for a laugh.

They want to keep her in the public eye so that she runs for president because they know she can't win against Obama.

Meh. Makes no difference to me.