This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you do if your girlfriend sat on another guy's lap?
11-09-2012, 09:15 PM
What would you do if your girlfriend sat on another guy's lap?
And you found out about it from pictures on facebook. But it's a guyfriend and you were at the party though you didn't see it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:23 PM

beat the crap out of him and ask my girlfriend what is all about

Ads

I'd break up with my girlfriend, if I was with her because I wanted a real relationship other than sex based.

Dump her! She touched another guy! Or never considered about your feelings before posting it on Facebook...
Stupid selfish girlfriend.

Um why overreact about it? Ask her yourself and find out don't get mad or freak out just say "hey (name) why were you sitting on his lap" and be nice about it don't have a tone or any stupid look on your face and if she asks why say because I saw the picture on facebook and it got me to thinking that I was at that party and if you wanted to sit on a guys lap you could have asked me babe. If she freaks out it wasn't meant to be simple as that. Honestly a relationship is about trust and talking not yelling or freaking out just talking. So be a gentleman and ask don't get upset or think with emotions just ask nicely.

exactly what bookworm said, however, confront them first, make a scen, look baddass

id say firstly how close and into each other are you ?,then depending on your reply id say put it down to being at a party and everyone letting loose after a few drinks and just having fun and not really meaning anything except shes very friendly with all of your mates and then let it go.if on the other hand your not really long term close or either of you have really committed to a "together exclusively", arrangement then maybe you need to define what you both want and expect from your relationship add boundries and what you both will and wont put up with ,tell her the pics didnt say much about your commitment to each other and re define your joint wishes.im sure it wasnt anything and when your young its easy to step over a line without noticing you have done it.im a mum of 4 all over 19 yrs and ive seen some things in my time not always deliberate either so talk it through and decide on your future with this lady.

Men are pigs.

Maybe she just wanted to see how big his penis is for later cheating?

Spy on her facebook http://www.hacksomeonesfacebook.com