This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are horoscopes accurate to what they say?
11-09-2012, 09:15 PM
Are horoscopes accurate to what they say?
I always read my horoscope on a particular website that has ads on myspace and facebook. Lately some of the things I am reading are a little close to home while others are disturbing to read. How much truth is in them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:23 PM

No, they are pure speculation.

Ads

I know the one you're on about. It's alright.

I would say, Russell Grant. He's usually right, but he only produces one Decan forecast per Star Sign which it doesn't necessarily mean it's for all everyone born in that time period (All three Decans), usually it's just aimed at one Decan who is showing the most information, which is often mislead and leads to negativity and scepticism. 

Basically, the Astrologer won't make as much money if one Decan's forecast is produced - it could be that a certain Decans forecast has shown up several times in a row and left out the other two - or their a complete utter fake bullshitting Astrologer, so they tend to set it for the whole three Decans, which is why for some people's forecast isn't true and for others it's spot on.

Which one? Ono twelfth of the world is going to have the same day as you? No matter if you a llama herder in Peru or an unwed mother in South Africa?

There are thousands in print and online. Look hard enough and you will find a fit. They are purposely vague and can apply to anyone at anytime.

“You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe” - Carl Sagan

i dont really beleive in them. some might happen but not planned. theyer just fun to read.

None

Don't go by the sites, you need to learn it on your own and go by transits and progressions. They are usually just crap that can apply to most.