This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like a girl how should I start up a good convo? Flirt with her? And We are going bowling, should I something?
10-02-2012, 07:42 PM
I like a girl how should I start up a good convo? Flirt with her? And We are going bowling, should I something?
Ok so there's this girl I met at the movies about a week ago and I we hit it off and were talking a lot and I was making her laugh and we shared popcorn and we have so much in common Smile I've been messaging her on Facey and twitter and we talk about general stuff you know the usual "hey how was your day?" and we sometimes don't talk we are now sending each other Xoxoxoxoxoxo's and 💙💛💚💗💘💓💜❤'s and I was I am normally the one to start the convo's but she was the one who asked for my number first.
I am going bowling with her, her friend and my friend on the coming Sunday.
Also on her Facebook it says she is married to someone from my old school (boy) is this a no go zone? Or could this help me strike up a relationship
We are both not shy at all we are both confident

What's a good way to keep her interested in me? Keep it entertaining?
Should I do something at bowling? Wink
What's a the best way to get a girl happy and to flirt via messages till I see her again?

-I really like her
-we are 15

Cheers I will choose a best answer Smile and I log anyone who answers this Big Grin
33 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 07:50 PM

Don't

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply