This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you college students think of Facebook opening up to everyone?
11-09-2012, 09:16 PM
What do you college students think of Facebook opening up to everyone?
Now they tell us that Facebook is going to try and open up to everybody. It used to be that just College students could use the network, then they allowed high schooler, then businesses and corporations. Are they trying to lose the very people who made Facebook so popular in the first place? I think this is horrible timing, considering they just saw a massive protest against the creepy stalker-esque "mini-feed" update they did earlier this month.

Keep Facebook for College students.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:25 PM

I HATE IT LIKE WOW!

i wrote so many letters of protest. i liked it when it was just my fellow college students, now my boss wants to set up a face book page and im like ewww dont. the whole feeds ticked me off. i didnt care that susie dumped brad for his twin brother jorje

Ads

It's trying to get in with the myspace genre. It's stupid, a lot of people used facebook because it wasn't like myspace, at least I know that's why I did it.

I hope they don't do that. I agree that they should keep it just for the College students.