This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get someone off my mind?
11-09-2012, 09:18 PM
How do I get someone off my mind?
I really like this guy and i sent him a message on facebook saying 'sup' but then my friend said he probley knows i like him, because people dont really just send messages to talk. So now i'm worried and I just want to stop thinking about him so I can calm down and stop stressing. Thanks very much, Amy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:26 PM

Only one question: do you want him to know you like him; if so then just flirt a little
if not then don't do anything and it will pass

Ads

Go somewhere - maybe see a movie with a friend, go to a friend's house, hell even spend time with your mother. Just don't leave yourself alone; it gives unnecessary thinking time.

that's nothing to stress about cuz you do like him

If you dont use facebook to talk to people then what do you use facebook for? It is a social network site so talking to other peoiple via facebook is its main purpose. I am sorry but i think your freind is wrong becuase by sending someone a message gives no sign of you liking them. And with your problem of thinking of him just always keep yourself occupied then Bob's you uncle Big Grin. Best of luck