This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to do when your mother gets into your computer and accounts?
11-09-2012, 09:19 PM
What to do when your mother gets into your computer and accounts?
I am 18 and I live with my mom. My boyfriend lives about 200 miles away right now. Hes looking to move up soon. Anyways...My mom hacked into my computer (password protected) and also into my sites like facebook and saw that I sent my boyfriend nude pictures and a message that mentioned I owned a vibe ... she flipped! How can I get her off my back and to stop looking at my stuff and for her to realize its none of her business?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:28 PM

Move out and stop sponging off of her.

Ads

move out-but if its in her house its her business-18 or not-anything that is in her house is hers-computers and such included-plus this world is sick why the heck do people think its ok to do these things nowadays-your mon needs to punch you in the throat-EAT FACE YAY--yeah meth shes old enough to know right from wrong but obviously doesnt---

WOW!! That must have been embarassing.
Well, I know exactly how you feel. My 31 year old brother did that to me when I was 17. He hacked my computer using the spyware software, saw pics I was sending guys, found out a LOT about me that he shouldn't have, saw that I was planning to hang out with some guys and followed me there!, tapped my phone etc. So I know how you feel. I guess with time, it'll all pass. Legally though, you're 18 and she cannot do that to you. Maybe you should tell her that. And tell her that you're an adult and need your privacy. Also, get your own computer and get spyware protection or something! Good luck hun! I know how crappy it is when parents do that, even if it is out of love, you're old enough to know right from wrong.

how could she hack into your computer........
1. if you share a computer - get your own.
2. do some checking - maybe she has something on there to see where / what you have been doing.
3. hide the vibe.