This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If ghosts can manipulate electronics, why doesn't my deceased father contact me on Facebook or MySpace ?
11-09-2012, 09:20 PM
If ghosts can manipulate electronics, why doesn't my deceased father contact me on Facebook or MySpace ?
I have "added" him as a friend on both of his accounts.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:29 PM

Perhaps he is not yet IT-literate!

(And what evidence do you have that ghosts can manipulate electronics ? Perhaps your premise is false.).

Ads

ghost use electronics to manifest , but they dont do much blogging.

Hi from France ♫

It's because ghosts don't exist Miss !.. Sorry.. Anyway that could be cool if it was possible ! My father is deceased too ...

Have a nice day,

Cat.

well if you ever log in and suddenly the power goes out in your home, or your laptop battery goes dead, you'll know why.

I wouldnt trust any of the discoveries found on Ghost Hunters, as it IS a fairly low-budget TV show, and i doubt they catch any real spiritual encounters on tape.

On the other hand, its not to complicated to find 'haunted houses' and i would be surprised if one or two of the crew members (not those freaked-out kids) had some sort of supernatural experience while on set.

I first heard on the Art Bell radio show that it IS common to record the (otherwise inaudible) voices of spirits using simple audio tape recorders, implying that the spirits were affecting the electromagnetic tape itself, somehow.

They claimed that it wouldnt be hard to do something like this in a purportedly haunted house (not a graveyard, as people never really die there.) and you would benefit from using a simple external microphone, so you dont get the whirring of the internal motor do drown out this 'voice'.

I don't think digital voice recorders would work the same, but i read somewhere that digital video cameras work, for some reason.

The big deal was that the recordist could not actually reply to this voice, as he could not physically hear it untill he played back the recording he made.

hey sherry its daddy.i'm on yahoo

He don't feel the need to...

He has always been there behind you~

You know, you have felt him there...
And he has left you hints...
Because he don't want to scare you~

ghosts simply manifest using energy from things such as electronics

however intelegent type hauntings can manipulate electronics unlike unintelegent type hauntings in which they manafest replay a part in time dissapear then do it all again later

I hope you are kidding, but in case you are not.......

Here is something to think about. Just because someone is dead, does not mean they suddenly develop superpowers, or super intelligence. How should he be able to use a computer with no physical body? Should he be able to manipulate electrons in the processor in a precise manner at exactly 2 billion times per second, to be able to not only keep all the other functions going so the computer doesn't shut down, but to write a message which can be sent to facebook? Even for a dead person, it would be an impossible task.