This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On Facebook, is there a way to hide the posts I comment on (or Like) from friends' news feeds?
11-09-2012, 09:20 PM
On Facebook, is there a way to hide the posts I comment on (or Like) from friends' news feeds?
For instance, my brother commented on someone's rage comic about defecating a dead baby and ejaculating blood. It ended up on the news feed of a nice old man from church.

Is there something hidden in the privacy settings to avoid such embarassment, or will I just have to avoid either interacting with vulgar posts or befriending morally-straight people?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:29 PM

Facebook has killed social exclusion. It is extremely difficult to keep people in the dark on facebook and anyone with a profile can access information.

Best bet is to not reply to vulgar posts and you can claim ignorance. "I had no idea he posted such filth!"

Ads

no, you cannot hide your likes and comments from people you are friends with

Yes there is away to make sure his comments and posts do not appear on the home wall. Unsubscribe from him so that he doesn't show up on your home wall.

No, u can't hide them. But if u need it badly yhen unscribe that people whom u don;t want to show ur comment & likes.