This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could someone explain to me about Plastic Bieber on twitter?
11-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Could someone explain to me about Plastic Bieber on twitter?
I just joined twitter 2 days ago and found out about Plastic Bieber, Plastic Kimmy and the hashtag PlasticFamily... could someone please tell me about this whole plastic thing on twitter please?

Also i heard Plastic Bieber was on tosh.0. Is that true?
http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clip...uncensored

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:29 PM

oh gid dont even get me started on her she is a bitchy 11 year old on teitter she calls herself the princess if twitter she sends hate to directioners and one direction and she is horrible i was just teading some if her tweets
she said the victoms of the colorado shooting should have stayed home and watched justins mivie and they would have been saved there dead now
and some other things one recent one she saud if i get pregnent im going to have a boy if its a girl its getting aborted because they trun into bitches

she also writes sexualy stuff about juston and she is so stupid i cant stand her she needs to just get a life and stop with the crap! >Sad

and i dont know if she was on that thing sorry

hope i helped Smile

Ads

shes a person on twitter, shes disrespectful, a hater ,mean and racist and she randomly hate one direction and directioners and omg grrr read her tweets @plasticbieber and that video isnt her she just tweeted that she actually 17

Plastic Bieber is believe to be an 11 year old girl. Pretty much, she's obsessed with Justin Bieber and Paris Hilton, and hates on One Direction, Selena Gomez and directioners. She's racist, homophobic and just plain rude. Plastic Kimmy is her sister or something like that.

I, for one, don't believe she's 11. She probably a 17 year old troll with nothing better to do. She somehow has like 70,000 followers.

The video of the little girl selling cookies or whatever isn't actually of her, search her name in Twitter a picture of the real PB and PK shows up.