This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do you believe the woman who shook her baby to death over interrupting her "Farmville" should be punished?
11-09-2012, 09:22 PM
do you believe the woman who shook her baby to death over interrupting her "Farmville" should be punished?
Like as a mother do you find this acceptable behavior?

As a parent which has a higher priority your child or facebook games?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:30 PM

I have not heard of this. Maybe FB and or Farmville got the blame. But I think post pardon depression is more than likely the actual reason. Not by any means excusing this behaviour. I just feel the blame is probably being pointed at the wrong direction.

Ads

that mother was obviously crazy

no that is unacceptable. and yes they should be punished to death.

I have a four month old daughter and there were times i got frustrated but i just gently layed her in her crib and let her dad take over for a little bit or give myself some time NO mother would ever intentionally hurt their child unless they are crazy or have a mental disorder. I say give her life in prison. My beautiful daughter is happy and healthy and i love her sooooo much!

Take her to a psychiatrist.

as an adult who doesn't have any kids, but who's babysit infants and kids alike in the past, and who wants children of my own, my biggest priority in life would be them. i don't want to treat my kids the way my parents treated me. it's about balance. i'd like to hope that whoever i'm with would feel the same way about myself when it comes to kids, and would spend as much time with them as myself. children need supervision. if someone's not looking after them, the responsibility falls onto the parent. i think this mother you're describing is a farmville addict who seems to want to push anyone away who gets in the way of that. it's totally irresponsible of her to neglect her infant in the process. addictions bring out the worst in people. you can understand a parent wanting some alone time, but you can't condone them when they take advantage of that and let it become an addiction, nor for going to such lengths to get it. i do think that she should be punished for her actions, so that she could wake up and smell the roses. she needs to realise that this is a serious problem for her, and she needs some serious help to beat this. even if that means time apart from farmville. she needs to teach herself self-control.

"killed baby"
do you think she should?
im partial to saying yes. i mean its a facebook game. now if it was something better id say that its ok to kill your whole family for interrupting you.

Lock her away,and throw away the key.
There's no excuse for such behavior.