This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i ask my boyfriends for his myspace and facebook password?
11-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Should i ask my boyfriends for his myspace and facebook password?
My boyfriend and i have been together for 2 1/2 years.I have some trust issues at this point in our relationship.I love him so much and i'm trying to regain his trust but it's become very hard for me.Would it be ok for me to ask him for his myspace and facebook password?I feel that if i ask him for it and he's willing then he might not really be hiding anything.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:30 PM

He's probably not going to give it to you regardless of whether he's hiding something or not, just off principle...

Just look at his friends instead.

I'm so glad my boyfriend isn't on FB or Myspace...

Ads

facebook and myspace are trouble... it caused alot of issues for me... ask him.... but be prepared for what you find out... you cant take it back, and some things are better left unknown... also be ready for when he asks you for yours.. make sure your not hiding anything, you may think your not doing anything wrong.. but if he feels like your attacking him.. or you dont trust him, he will use whatever he can to turn it around... its a hard spot, i know... thats why i closed my facebook account

No dont ask, then he wont feel like trusting you, just try to trust him I know at this point it might be hard but it is important

no. thats not good ..
id u want to be a good GF. let him show u ..that u can trust him.
asking for the past word says that YOU DONT TRUST HIM and that ur pry on ppl and thats not good. answer this do u want HIM to trust YOU. if yes then dont ask for the passwords. let him prove it to you, trust is a two way street

You want to regain his trust by asking him to share his private world with you?

Do you see the faulty logic here? I hope so, and that you leave his private world just that. Private.

NO!!...NEVER !!!....no matter how long you two been on such relationship , if my gf would ask me that ..I would flat out say NO!!....and if she wants to end it ..is ok with me...there are things that are private..and that is one of them ...just like a guy or your bf should never ask to see the contents of your purse...that is "private".

Use a bit of common sense here sweety! You either trust him or you don't! Just suppose that you can't trust him.........what would be the smart thing for him to do? Perhaps give you the passwords and then create new accounts? If people are doing things they shouldn't, they'll do whatever they have to do to keep it that way and appease their partner!
There's also the other issue........your insecurity and lack of respect for his privacy. EVERYONE is entitled to their own privacy........you AND your boyfriend.
Perhaps you just need to turn the scanner inwards and work on your own insecurities......or if you really and truly feel he can't be trusted, then you shouldn't be with him!

why do u stay with a boy are a man u do not trust ?what happen in the dark will come out .so if u just let it go . love yourself and trust in u that u can keep him happy and u need to find some friends on facebook to talk with and get a password of your own .get happy with u no trust no love