This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he interested in my girlfriend or am i overacting?
11-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Is he interested in my girlfriend or am i overacting?
One of my friends introduced me to this guy. I am not sexually interested in that guy because i am in a relationship. He sent me a friend request on facebook he also sent my girlfriend a facebook request. I became a little flustered because i am insecure because i have been cheated and lied to in my past relationships by men and women

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:31 PM

You're probably over reacting. You can't take facebook too seriously.

Ads

A friend request doesn't mean anything, you have to calm down. If you get this wound up over every little thing it will hurt your relationship.

You are in relationship, what do you care?

you might just be overreacting man. just trust your girlfriend and talk to her about it and make sure she knows how you feel about it

He sent both of you a request, so I wouldn't worry about it. If more comes up, post again haha Smile

I wouldn't worry. Now if he stars flirting with her and starts talking to her more often then he does to you then defiantly he's interested.

It's just a friend request, don't over think it.
But if things really start becoming suspicious, like him talking to your girlfriend a lot over facebook or over text, or on the phone, if she is going to hang out with him or stuff like that, then that's the time to get worried.

Good Luck! Smile

lol he added ur gf and ur worrying lol so he might just want to be her friends he might be one of these ppl who like to add girls so he can talk to them u know wat I mean and if he really likes her then u will find out one day but I don't really think he likes her as a girlfriend he just wants to be her friend so good luck bro!