This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I stop my mom from finding me on facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:24 PM
How do I stop my mom from finding me on facebook?
My mom made a facebook recently so I immediately blocked her, and she goes on this hunt to find me so she can like spy on me or whatever, because i denied ever having a profile. the next day, i checked the history, and apparently she's searching for my close friends, with whom i am facebook friends. What i was wondering was if blocking my mom would allow her to see me on my friends friend list. Thanks in advance for your responses!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:33 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqCFLBvdpXk

Ads

So you lied to your mom, the person who has had to endure much just to raise you -- and then you don't want her to see what you are up to?

I would not be surprised, nor would I think its unreasonable if she revoked your computer rights. Chances are she's just doing her best to ensure you grow up properly. It's not a self-centered action she is taking by trying to see what you are up to on Facebook.

When you become an adult and have kids you will understand what is like to raise them and your opinion will change entirely.

Privacy Settings > View Connecting on Facebook (it's near the top of the page) > Click the drop down on "Search for you on Facebook" > Friends Only.

It'll make it so she can't search you in the search bar or see you in your friends' lists.

block her on facebook.