This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it weird for a girl to message a guy first on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Is it weird for a girl to message a guy first on Facebook?
I don't really know him personally but I have known him for years if that makes any sense. I'm not really sure how he feels about me and I have no way of knowing because he goes to another school and I only see him in my youth group. When I do see him, he flirts with me a lot, but I don't know. Should I just message him on Facebook just to say hey or would that be weird since we just mess around and aren't really close?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:33 PM

Just say hi

Ads

Nah, do it.

hehehe im ticklish!

Nooo! thats perfect because sometimes boys are shy or nervous to write first Smile

It'd be okay to just say hi to him. It's not going to mean anything other than being friendly if you do.

Ask a friend of yours to ask him over the facebook, if he like anyone from the youth group more than a friend. If he says yes than he is probably thinking of you and I would text or send him a message over facebook saying hey dirty boy.

nope its kind of nice kuz some of us are to shy to talk to a girl first plus we know we can talk to u when u message first

Just pop up and say "Hey"! Big Grin
I was actually having a chat with a friend of mine about this whole 'girls making the first move with guys' and he said guys are just as shy to start a conversation as girls are. Of course however, guys don't like to show it. Pop up and chat to him. Worst that can happen is he doesn't reply?
Go for it! Ha!
Good luck!

He flirts with you and you two arent really close, whats that supposed to mean!!!
Jus go for it.... And he will give u a reply for sure.