This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why doesnt my girlfriend go crazy when i ignore her like all the others?
11-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Why doesnt my girlfriend go crazy when i ignore her like all the others?
I've used the trick where you ignore your girlfriend and shes supposed o be at your feet but the thing is that she's the total opposite... If you don't talk to her she doesn't talk to you. Does that mean she doesn't like me? And also on facebook she says i love you to alot of her guy friends and i asked her why an she replied that they were like her brothers and i was like -.-

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:34 PM

dude, that never works. ignore her like all the others and she'll think your cheating on her. if anything your suppoded to talk to her more

Ads

Maybe your dirty mind tricks are catching up to you. Good for her.

Well some girls aren't all attached and that does not mean she doesn't like you if she didn't she wouldn't be with you and you shouldn't ignore her to on purpose also so what if she says I love you to a lot of her guy friends if shes close to them and there is nothing else going on then it is fine.

We don't like to be ignored it makes us feel like you don't want us around anymore, and tbh shes probs doing the i love you thing to mak you jealous girls like to do that. we mainly do it when we feel like we are loosing you.

You're a jerk. Ignoring certain girls will make them grovel, other girls (like me, and like your girl it seems) just get pissed off. But to answer your question as to why she's not complying to your selfish and stupid antics: Not all girls' lives revolve around guys. Some girls don't like it when guys treat them bad and aren't going to cry over it.

By the way, I love all my guy friends and I tell them that. Does it mean I'm into all of them? NO. Does it mean I'm into ANY of them? NO.

Grow up.

If you are really into her, stop with the tricks and games and be real with her.

You shouldn't use tricks just because you want her to be at your feet. It doesn't mean she doesn't like you, just that she doesn't want to play games with you. Don't get upset about the fact that she loves them because all girls look at guys as their brothers and tells them she loves them. If she's your girlfriend then she obviously likes you.

She never goes crazy, because she got alot of other guys to talk to. She know she got the looks and can replace your stupid ass with anyone of those other guys.

Plus even though she doesn't freak out, doesn't mean she is not marking your stupidity down on her book. She will get even with you sooner or later once she had enough of your stupid antics.

Girls keep track of all guys mistakes and deeds and reward you or make you pay for them later on.
That is how they are.

she doesnt like playing games cus they are fuckin anoying. if u keep doing that shell just think u dont like her anymore and move on.dont try to make her chase u thats just messed up