This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do people end up with boyfriends/girlfriends by facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:26 PM
How do people end up with boyfriends/girlfriends by facebook?
I know a bunch of kids in my school that met their boyfriends/girlfriends over facebook. Like, they see them at school, think they are cute, and add them. But how does that end up progressing?
@Britt

There's no need to be snippy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:35 PM

Who knows, computers, for some reason, can easily set up a date.

Ads

try talking to them? hmmmm, what a thought

I've been asked out on a date by someone who went to my school after they added me on Facebook. I didn't know him before, he'd just seen me around I guess.
We would talk on Facebook chat. My guess is that's how they start talking, and then they start talking in real life as well.

first they need to be attracted to each other... and then they start having converstations over facebook, or chat. and then you start liking the other person, and the person starts liking you back

Haha, I honestly have no idea. Wouldn't they rather meet the guy in person? That's kinda creepy if they just add randoms on FB.

They end up talking to eachother more and more as the days go on and eventually talk to eachother more and more in real life then go out.

That's how my friend got her boyfriend. She was on facebook and saw a cute guy she recognized from seeing him a few times at school. She added him and started flirting telling him he was cute and stuff. Then about a week went by and she told him "You always talk to me on facebook but never in person. Do you want to eat lunch with me tomorrow?" So for the first time they talked in person and sat together at lunch. They started talking more and found out they were neighbors lol. So they ended up seeing each other more often and eventually began dating. If your going to do what my friend did, you need to be aware that some guys might find it creepy...

They talk to them on facebook, then in school and the relationship develops from there.

What I'm about to tell you is a TRUE story. None of it is fake..

One of my guys friends, (Matt) met his girlfriend on facebook. She lives a few towns over, and they hit it off pretty well. They met up one day, and found out they had a lot in common. Weeks later they had sex, and they have been having it pretty much every weekend. Matt was the kid that NO ONE thought was going to ever be sexually active. And now look at him.

I don't really approve of what he did... I don't think you should meet anyone online, but this just so happened to work out. I don't know, maybe they will get married and have kids one day.