This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SHOULD I SEND MY EX BOYFRIEND WHO HAS A GIRLFRIEND A MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK?
11-09-2012, 09:27 PM
SHOULD I SEND MY EX BOYFRIEND WHO HAS A GIRLFRIEND A MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK?
My ex and i broke up about a month ago and we still talked and were really good friends and still had feelings for each other. Now he has a girlfriend and he doesn't talk to me anymore. I think it's because he doesn't want to rub it in my face, or he doesn't know if i want to talk to him again. What do you think? What should i do? Should i start off by saying hi to him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:35 PM

No dont say hi to him because hes obvs not interested in hoes likes u

Ads

No you should leave him alone, esp. if u r as ugly as your avatar.

what would be the point...

honestly i would just leave him alone. i know you still care, but hes just putting u off like ur a nobody. if he still had feelings 4 u he wouldnt be ignoring u. i know the truth hurts but it will set u free. u were a back up plan baby...

NO! He moved on so why don't you. I know this is 2010 and women are as capable as men in all endeavors but when it comes to situations like this. DONT BE A SAP. You never want a guy to know how much you miss him/like him. It might drive you crazy but do not contact him, when he wants to talk he'll find u and hopefully with this new free time you will meet someone new!

I think you should just forget about him.. aNd get another one!! :/

No, don't send him a message. Why are you still living in the past? Look as much as you liked him and enjoyed being with him, its important to move forward into a better future. Don't look back now. Live for life now, in the present. You are never going to be happy if you don't move on. It's hurting you to still like him so avoid all contact with him. The fact that he has a girlfriend supports the view that you should leave him alone too.
I'm sure you a great girl and there are many other guys out there that will be interested.
But don't worry about people from your past, theres a reason why they didn't make it to your future.