This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what does it mean when a friend in your friendlist in facebook deleted you as friend?
11-09-2012, 09:27 PM
what does it mean when a friend in your friendlist in facebook deleted you as friend?
I uploaded pictures of my close relative in my facebook.I didn't know that all the pictures would be post to his friends.He is in the swimming pool swimming and.all them are nice.Just plain swimming in the pool and some close ups.When his friend commented "wow you are swimming",he didn't like it and he deleted me as his friend.I was so hurt ,of all people.I didn't do anything bad.In fact,that was great because I am proud of him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:36 PM

Maybe you embarrassed him? Hey, some people are sensitive, and don't like being the center of attention.
If you still want to be is friend tell him privately and non confrontational. And don't call him out again.

Ads

sensitive person i guess. delete the pics, send him another friend request and tell him you dint know he would be upset by it. it will be fine

I am tempted to delete people who are just friends because I cannot find my family's on my wall. At the same time I do not want to hurt my friends. It may not mean you are not friends at all.