This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why undertaker and kane dont have twitter account?
11-09-2012, 09:28 PM
Why undertaker and kane dont have twitter account?
the great khali not understand english so he dont have wwe scripted so they need act like normal person not like evil!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:36 PM

Because they can't find people to write their tweets for them.. just like wrestling which is fake and gay

Ads

Not everyone wants to bothered by complete strangers 24 hours a day. Each of these men have a right to their personal privacy. They can set up Twitter Accounts if they choose to, obviously they don't choose to. Too many Actors, Actresses, Music Stars, Athletes have gotten in trouble having Twitter Accounts. If you don't have sense enough to think before you press send, then you don't need to have a Twitter Account.

their not that type of persons to tweet with the world like : heeey i arrived in miami its super cool,many hot girls,oh my oh my
can you imagine kane writing this?

Because if you're passionate about pro wrestling then you will stay away from the internet. I really think WWE should quit this twitter boom, its pointless and its bad for business. I mean its so ridiculous now they are incorporating twitter into their storylines.

LOL! your acting like undertaker and Kane are Mariah Carrey or Brad Pitt. Nobody knows who they are

not every wrestler gives a crap about twitter and other forms of social media. Just like not every wwe fan follow wwe on twitter and other forms of social media.

I'll let you know when Kane, Take and myself go out to lunch.

They Probably Don't Want To Go Threw The Constant Question's And Random Stuff On Twitter.They Live In Spotlight They Don't Want To Still Be In It In There Own Homes.That's The Only Time They Can Get A Good Break From The Business.

Besides There To Cool To Have Twitter Accounts In My Opinion.

Because they know better,Kane has been there for 15 yrs and has the most matches of any wrestler ever and Taker has been there 20+ years and he actually gives two fucks about Wrestling and isn't some Internet Douche like Zack Ryder