This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
11-09-2012, 09:28 PM
Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:36 PM

Facebook

Ads

Faceboooookkk!!!

I don't mind either of them I am new to computers and I am unsure how to use twitter

I prefer facebook rather than twitter. It is more clear than twitter. That's what i think.

Facebook

I prefer Twitter because it's easier to engage in conversation with people. It can also make you famous! I got a retweet from Wil Wheaton last night and I got quite a few followers from it. Facebook is more of a social thing you do with your friends, whereas Twitter is just an all-round microblog.
One of the things that annoy me about Facebook is all the people sending me annoying Zynga game requests. I don't like FarmVille or any of that nerdy simulation rubbish! Also, updating your Facebook status too often makes you feel annoying. That's what Twitter is for; even though there's a 140 character limit on tweets, it's easier to get your word out with hashtags, mentions and retweets.
If you run a Facebook fan page, it's not easy to reply to comments. You could comment something, replying to someone, and have it pushed away but the hundreds of people who will comment afterwards, probably not being seen at all. But on Twitter, people can check out your profile, see who you're talking to and maybe give their opinion. It's all easily accessible.

twitter. Because nothing is fake there. As on facebook.

facebook

i've not used twitter before but on facebook people just sit and do nothing or maybe chat. but i just keep facebook on and use youtube or something else coz i'm bored of it.