This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How or should I confront my wife going out with guy when visiting relatives?
11-09-2012, 09:28 PM
How or should I confront my wife going out with guy when visiting relatives?
My wife was on vaction visiting relatives and she meets guy and goes to concert. He wants to meet her the next day for lunch or dinner. She does not tell me. Yes, I read her emails because she has done stuff before three years ago and I suspected something. He emails her to be on her facebook. She does not say she is married on facebook. I am tired and just want a simple life. Do I confront her and face the consequences?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:37 PM

You have every single right to bit** slap her, no bit** goes to a concert behind my fruckatack back

Ads

You do not trust her and she does not respect your marriage vows. What consequences except the cost of the divorce? Make up your mind to take care of yourself. She already has.

I think you should confront her about it. I'm married, and I want to brag about it ALL the time on facebook. I don't want anybody to think that I am single anymore. Especially since she is being secretive about everything, you should talk to her about that. Ask her what she would think if you suddenly went out with another woman and had dinner with her. Dinner is sort of an intimate thing for me, so it sounds wrong for her to have done that with another man on a one-to-one sort of thing. Good luck!

of course confront her

"I am tired and just want a simple life" - your wife obviously doesnt and is doing what she needs to in order to survive being married to you. Its entirely up to you whether to turn a blind eye or not.

first calm down and send her flowers and tell politely that you don't like this.

Certainly you should confront her, the consequences be damned. If you want a simple life, you're not going to get one with a woman who is sneaking around this way. You'll always be suspicious. If the result of confronting her is a divorce, you may be better off.

But I suggest couples counseling first. Something is going on with her and her attitude towards your marriage, and you need an objective third party to help elicit what it is -- to get her to be straight with you. Tell her that if she's behaving this way, the two of you must get counseling. If she refuses, go on your own to help you figure out whether this marriage should continue or the best way to end it.