This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to get notifications saying who has viewed your profile on facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Is it possible to get notifications saying who has viewed your profile on facebook?
Ok, so I saw this "become a fan" thing on facebook for: Know who is viewing your profile. It even gave steps on how to get this app. This kinda makes me nervous cuz just because I look at someone's profile, I don't want them to think I'm stalking them or anything...Is this a true app? Or is it just a sham to see how many fans they can get?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:37 PM

It is a violation of the user's privacy, so if it is a real app, Facebook will shut it down pretty soon.

Ads

no its not per facebook policy. If it did it would be bad for facebook. You can do this on myspace I beleive.

It's just a sham because I tried it and it did not work but maybe you should look for others. Hope I helped!

I'm pretty sure it's a sham. It would be a big enough change to the site that, if the site's administrators chose to add the feature, there would be an actual announcement. They wouldn't just make the feature available to those who join a certain group or become a fan of a page. That's not how Facebook makes changes and I doubt that they would do or allow that.

Facebook doesn't let anybody to see who has viewed his profile because it would break the privacy police.

Applications that claim to be able to do this don’t work, but if they did, they would be removed. What you have viewed is a sham to see how many fans they can get or maybe someone trying to make you download a virus.

For more information about this, you can read the link at the source.

No, you can't see who viewed your profile.