This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am I getting someone else's Facebook emails?!?
11-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Why am I getting someone else's Facebook emails?!?
I just signed up for a new Hotmail account and I've been getting emails from Facebook about notifications and stuff but they're not mine. This person I don't know somehow has their email set up to the account that I just created! And it's not like I can remove the email from this person's account either, since it's a total stranger's, not mine. So what am I supposed to do??
I can't reset the password since it's NOT MY ACCOUNT and I don't know their security information. Obviously.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:38 PM

reset the password for the account with your email address then remove your email from the account once you are in it.

edit- There are two ways to reset the password, 1) enter the email linked to the account (AKA your email) 2) enter personal information. you can probably use number 1 if emails are getting sent to you. Obviously.

Ads

open one of those email that facebook send you. On the bottom of the email there should be some grey text and from there you and "unsubscribe"

Hope that solves your problem Smile

i don't bother to touch Facebook anymore with all of its problems. my friends and I use yotive.com instead