This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get referrals for some of the sites that offer free products?
11-09-2012, 09:31 PM
How can I get referrals for some of the sites that offer free products?
I'm trying to get a free Ipod for my brother who's going away to school soon. I've done the sponsers offer now all I need are the refferals. But its been so hard to get them. Can someone tell me how to get them? It would be greatly appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:39 PM

The easiest way is to tell your friends in my opinion, get them to sign up and give them like $5 to do it.

Ads

here go to
http://www.getref.com/index.asp?id=SMARTGAMR

just sign up and click on websites to earn points
once u get at least 2 points, u can get referrals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCpAJiK65M4

I'm with TRAINN, but the completed offer should appear as green once the trial period has been completed. For instance, if you did Netflix and you have to be active for 22 days, the offer will not appear as complete until after 22 days. I would also allow time for communication between Rewards1 and whatever company the offer is affiliated with. I have read some negative things about Rewards1, that's why I went with TRAINN.

As far as earning referrals, have you looked into Conga Lines? There are some good groups on Facebook that are made up of users of those sites. One such group is called "Shortest TRAINN Conga Line". They offer advice and answers about how the sites work and tactics to get stuff quickly. I moderate there, if you have questions, just message me on Facebook!