This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does the idea of everyone seeing your every move make you uncomfortable?
11-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Does the idea of everyone seeing your every move make you uncomfortable?
Has technology gone too far? Do you really want everyone to see your every post, comment glance, etc...?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:41 PM

That's why i prefer to stay away from all that.

Ads

um yes because its not like they can spy on you in your house dumbass!!!! if they see something you posted online who cares? its not like it may be anyone you know.

Its kind of pathetic isn't it? We do one activity and have to immediately post to Facebook/Twitter so that everyone can know that we are extremely awesome, busy, responsible, funny, etc. Then we post pictures so everyone can see proof of what we just told them. Then as a culture we complain about privacy (with the government, relationships, services, etc again!)

We also complain about our faulty relationships (family and friends) but then we put so much effort into updating our every move to everyone who has ever known us. And I mean EVERYONE because we all have friends on our social network that we wouldn't have talked to for years if it wasn't for that social network bringing us back together. (teachers, 3rd grade buddy, ex's sister, blah blah blah)

After this rant you and me both will check our Facebook for the 2nd time today. SOMEONE MAY HAVE POSTED SOMETHING!!! lol