This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I say to a girl who is trying to steal my boyfriend?
11-09-2012, 09:34 PM
What should I say to a girl who is trying to steal my boyfriend?
My boyfriend is a nice guy so he still talks to and is nice to his ex. However, she clearly wants him back and is talking to him a lot and clearly wants to get at me because she is writing slightly inappropriate messages on his facebook. I want to tell her to back off. What would be a good thing to say?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:42 PM

Talk to your boy about it. Tell him your slightly worried and he will reasure you. Thats all you can do unless you wanna fight with her...

Ads

tell your boyfriend about it. if u tell her then she'll try even harder.

tell it to her face to back off.

i would straight up tell her that because he is dating you, that he is totally OFF LIMITS
don't be overly nasty but DO get your point across
tell her that you are aware of whats going on and tell her that he is yours, not hers
and tell her that she no longer needs to talk to him

Just let it be and let him decide for himself. If he really loves you he will ignore her and stay with you. Take this as a test for his love for you. And for now just try to be a good girlfriend and dont get into a cat fight with his ex, just ignore her.

"Hey, you F****** Dumb B****. F*** off. Go find another d*** to suck on, you f****** cu**."

...Go Alpha B**** on her.
That's what I always do... Always works, too. : P

if you reeeaalllyyy need to talk to her.. just tell her hes moved on. and you have a great relationship. but honestly.. why give in to the b*tch? shes obviously looking for a rise out of you! when you give in and try to get back in her face.. shes encouraged. it means shes finally bringing you down which means her chances with your guy are higher.. i would talk to your man and tell him how you feel and what you see going on with his ex.. good luck!

I made it very clear back in the way beginning of me and my boyfriend that there were to be no "ex's" of either of us. And that was completely fine. And that's how it should be. My boyfriend is a super nice guy too. But if he really cared, he'd drop it for you.