This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean when your boyfriend's ex tries to add you on facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:34 PM
What does it mean when your boyfriend's ex tries to add you on facebook?
She knows I'm his girlfriend, he recently deleted her off facebook, I never met her nor do I know her, yet she sends me friend requests and tries to add me on facebook. He told me that he already told her he doesn't want her back and even when she was added on his facebook, he would post all this sweet stuff about me on his facebook wall and mine so it should've been obvious.
By the way, he ended it with her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:43 PM

She wants to be friends?

Ads

seem like they are trying to befriend you so that they can be nosy...

She wants to look at your pics and go, "Ugh, this girl is so fat! She's so ugly, what does he see in her?!"

I'm not saying you're either of those things, but you asked and that's what girls do.

Probably to be nosy or to cause drama.. Did she end it with him or did he break it with her. Best bet is to not accept.

She wants to check out who the guy she might still have feelings for is with

Ur bf's ex is obviously jealous of u and just wants to stalk u dats y she's been adding u up.

Please answer mine:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...625AA8VEb3

She's mostly likely trying to see you,and thinking :whats she got that I dont got? .. spying as well

FRiendship perhaps she feels that she needs to break you down to get back with him ahah

It's probably pretty harmless. Maybe she just wants more facebook friends, or maybe she wants to look at your photos and your information to try to see what kind of person you are. Or maybe she is trying to see just how serious things are between you and your boyfriend to see if she has a chance of getting him back. If your boyfriend deleted her off of his friends, though, you probably should not accept her friend request unless you and your boyfriend talk about it first.