This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happens to your Facebook when you die?
11-09-2012, 09:34 PM
What happens to your Facebook when you die?
Hey, i was wondering sth: if one day i just die for X reason, what would happen to my facebook? will it close? how does it know your dead? how do your facebook friend get informed???
i know its a stupid question, i was just curious ^^ thnx for answering Big Grin
@James ... thank you james haha i totally believe your answer, i think its the best one so far Wink no im kidding, i love ur ironic answer tho

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:43 PM

Nothing it just stays there my freind died last year unfortunately and his is still up

Ads

It obviously doesn't know you're dead, and It will be left unchanged until someone closes/edits it.

Nothing happens. Either someone in your family closes it or it gets left there forever. Happened to one of my friends and its been over a year and her page is still active.

Obviously it doesn't know you're dead unless maybe someone closes your account or people post 'R.I.P.' on your wall. A good friend of mine died a few months ago and his account is still active.

Feel the back if your neck, there should be a bump, this is the microchip they implant in you when you are born, it is linked to facebook, myspace, twitter and all other things, when you die, they de-activate it and it automatically deletes all your accounts.

When you die. Sadly you are not able to communicate with your friends and family. This includes Facebook unfortunately.

Try Twitter or Myspace.

r u really that stupid?

Your account will remain there. But I have a feeling that Facebook will die before you.

Nothing, but I think facebook will end before you die judging by the new changes that are "better''.