This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean when a guy blatantly ignores you?
10-02-2012, 08:27 PM
What does it mean when a guy blatantly ignores you?
Like all guy stories, mine begins the same...with so this guy, Adam. Well, Adam wasn't like this until last year. He actually helped me still be apart of the grade above our grade's graduation (this is when we were juniors, and now we're college freshmen) b/c I missed the practice, and it would have been bad if I missed the actual thing as well. He text me back then..,, and essentially was fine. Then after this I sent him three messages spaced out during the day b/c I was bored riding in the car to New Jersey from North Carolina... No response. I didn't text him the whole rest of the summer. Except I sent him a thank you card b/c I felt he deserved a thanks for helping me be a part of the graduation ( I just wrote like how was his summer going, did he remember that we were neighbors when we were little, and obviously thanks.) Then when we get back to school, he immediately starts ignoring me. When I say ignore I don't mean like regular ignore, I mean like he-sees-me-walking-the-way-he's-going-and-turns-the-other-direction type of ignore. One day I mention him on twitter (I was following him) saying,"oh, we're on at the same time. Haha. Weird." You know, all playfully. Yeah, he freaks and blocks me not only on twitter but on Facebook as well. So I decide to confront him. Of course being as shy as I am, I only say,"if you don't want me texting you, just say so." he says,"okay," and briskly walks off with his head down (there was people around.) When we took a test one time (I'm one of those slow test takers who take there time), it sounded like he was telling people about a time freshmen year when I was the last one finished as well, and I don't even remember hardly anything from freshmen year. Oh, and one time when we were in first period, I said something...and he immediately said,"don't care," but its not like it was directed at him...it was to the whole class. I just don't know why he started acting the way he is. Is it all just immaturity? Or what? I don't know what to think... Help me. Please.
"There were* people around" & "...who take their* time." Bur yeah, it just feels like no one knows... Ugh.
"But yeah" ...Gah, sorry for grammar mistakes. -_-

Ads

Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 08:35 PM

That's really weird. I can see why you're confused.
So I really don't want to hurt your feelings. You seem like a nice girl. But I think he was just being friendly and being helpful. I didn't see any signs that he likes you in this story. And maybe after, he just thought it was too much? That he was intimidated by you? Because he seems like the nervous type.
And I guess he thought you were stalking him (I don't know something like that or that you were texting too much) and maybe he's just being immature. Like you said. And about school, maybe he has a girlfriend or someone he's interested in and he thinks that you still like him?
I'm just listing all possibilities that come in my mind. Just when you see him, think about what you're going to say and be like "Hey did I do something wrong? You're not talking to me as much as we used to" and just kind of frown at that." Don't text him. Try to get him in person. Or try and call/text him and ask him to meet somewhere with you to talk about things. And be like "I'm sorry if I did anything wrong."

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply