This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am feeling so depressed? Just down, and obsessive with some stuff?? I feel so horrible.?
10-02-2012, 08:28 PM
I am feeling so depressed? Just down, and obsessive with some stuff?? I feel so horrible.?
I am a 15 year old girl, in London. I'm actually asian.
- I have suddenly developed an obsession with One Direction. I have been stalking them and trying to get them to notice me on twitter. I can't actually stop, and I feel really sad if they don't follow me or reply (which is always). they do though sometimes to other fans...

- I really want to be a professional singer, but without any lessons (I'm not allowed) I won't be able to get anywhere. Everyone says I have potential. It's so annoying, I have all these likes and comments on youtube but I never get noticed.

- I actually don't know what to do with my life. I have no goals, no matter how good my grades are (As, A*s), my parents alway expect better. Sometimes I want to try harder, but I never can.

- All my friends say I am beautiful, both in and out. They say I have a good body, great personality. That can't be true... All the guys I've liked, something had happened but there was never that 'spark'. I know I'm young, but I think nothing will ever happen for me. I sometimes think it's because I'm asian (Chinese). Is it really true guys don't go out with asian girls? That's harsh...

- I actually hate the way I look. I have a fat face, small eyes, huge lips, weird hair and ears, bad skin, huge butt... the list goes on. No matter what other people say, I never feel confident about myself. No boy has (I don't think) ever liked me. That's how I know it's true.

- I just feel depressed overall. I'm always hectic, busy, so much school work, pressure, stress.

-My dog is going out of control, and I miss the old, obedient him.

I don't know what to do. I just feel like giving up sometimes, yet I know everything I've just mentioned mean nothing. they are just a teeny part of my life I shouldn't care about.

But I do.

Please?

Help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 08:36 PM

Read "Unlimited Power" by Tony Robbins.

Ads

Your mind will change a great deal, as will your life when you get older. You'll find your way, you'll be happy ( keep telling yourself that and realizing it's up to you!) Maybe your dog is picking up on your mood ? Take a brisk walk ( the two of you) everyday, this will help lift your mood, ( it helps your brain chemistry). And count your blessings every night. This will help your mind realize things are better than you think. Also take a look at the quality of your diet. Junk food will make you depressed, stressed, etc. And if you really want to be a singer, stay with it no matter what obstacles come your way.

Exercise is a really good way of feeling better about yourself - not just physically.

It sounds like you just miss control in your life so its time you started taking some (and trust me, in the next few years you will discover how enjoyable it will be!)

Firstly, if you truly believe you could be a professional singer and everyone says you have the pontential then take the singing lessons anyway. You've got to do whats right for you. I hear of so many asian people who arent allowed to go into town with their friends or go to university it makes me sick. Do things you enjoy and you'll find things youre good at and then you will find a path in life.

Good luck to ypu and remember - face your fears and live your dreams.