This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to apologize to my girlfriend?
11-09-2012, 09:37 PM
How to apologize to my girlfriend?
Last weekend I attended my best friends birthday party where we drank till we all got immensely drunk.
I ended up dancing and making out with a girl that i had never seen in my life... but we didn't have sex.
One of my girlfriend's friend saw me and texted her. She hasn't answered my texts/calls or facebook messages. I really feel stupid and terrible but it was a mistake and i was just trying to enjoy his party. What would you do in my position?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:45 PM

Find someone else cuz she's not gon' forgive yallz or ever be able to trust you again.

Ads

K first of all drinking? That's what killed Ryan Dunn stop and second off all go to your girlfriends house and suprise her and talk it out you should be able to explain that you were a DRUNK FUKK to her and she will start asking you " you swear you've never seen her before" and shit like that.

lol. you can only beg and grovel for her forgiveness. but to be honest, unless you guys are in love and in a serious relationship, it wont be good for you.
but if i were you i would just end it anyway, you cant like her that much if you cheated on her, plus there are always plenty of other girls out there for you.
depending on how old you are though. if you young then, enjoy being young and single.