This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i convince my mom to let me get a facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:37 PM
How can i convince my mom to let me get a facebook?
A lot of my friends and relatives that live in other states have facebooks and i just want one to stay connected.. My mom sees too much of the crap that could happen with them.... It's like she doesn't trust but she should know i wouldn't do anything to have something happen.... What can i do to convince her to let me have one?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:46 PM

The only thing you can do is talk to her and find out her concerns. Maybe you can convince her to make one for herself so she gets comfortable with what it is and will let you make one?

Ads

She will let you and once you do can you answer this question that I asked if you cant find it by clicking in my pic go 2 the search for question box nd type in my question it is Do you have a facebook I know what you r thinking but read the details os it and you will get what im asking

Talk to her about it. You can have many options of privacy and you can control whatever so she shouldn't be too worried about it. Many people have Facebook around the world. Even my PARENTS have Facebook! Just say you want to stay connected and keep in touch with friends because now a days, it's usually the Internet that people keep in touch with.

Tell her to let you get a Facebook or you will go get Pregnant!

Whats better now mom?

i had the same problem!

just tell her you will leave your profile private, so randoms cant see your info etc. also tell her your not gonna do 'inappropriate' things on there so theres nothing to worry about. and tell her the reason you want it is so you can keep in touch with your relatives in other states who you hardly see so you don't waste money calling them on the phone etc! you could also maybe try telling her to feel left out from your friends/other people at school because they are always talking about it and you don't have it!

hope it works! Smile

Tell her that you need to be in Facebook in order to find the boy from whom you are pregnant.