This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how many of you have problems in your relationship because of facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:38 PM
how many of you have problems in your relationship because of facebook?
how many of you have fights with your boyfriend or girlfriend over facebook? i'm talking him or her getting jealous over walls posts and comments, your photos, or who you chat to. am i the only one facing this stupid problem? in my case its my boyfriend who gets jealous. how do you deal with it? i dont want to deactivate my account because of his insecurities. and i like him and he says i should be willing to compromise and change what upsets him. how do i win here?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:46 PM

FB wreaks havoc on relationships. I lost my boyfriend at the time over it. I had full access to all of the parties and other women that he was spending time with. FB is messy.

I told my co-worker who had just met a guy to stay off of his FB page. Anyway, two months later they were broken up over, you guessed it, something someone put on his FB page.

A lot of things on FB can be misinterpreted easily and negatively affect a relationship, even a stable one.

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:46 PM

In relationships it takes 2 hands to clap, so you must constantly reassure him and explain the reason why people are posting on your wall, and whatsoever.

And whenever someone makes a more 'flirty' wallpost or comment on your wall or status, tell your guy first-hand because you wouldn't want any misunderstandings Smile

As for your boyfriend, he needs to understand you have friends and you can't stop interacting with them, as well as he can't stop interacting with his friends for you too.

Take care, and last long aye!